LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea have been given hope in their bid to sign two of their main transfer targets – Alvaro Morata and Romelu Lukaku – this summer, with both thought to be unsettled.
- Wolfsburg and Galatasaray are among the clubs ready to explore a move for Tottenham’s Vincent Janssen at the end of the season.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Sergio Aguero was ‘stupid’ to leave Atletico Madrid for Man City ‘through the back door’, according to club president Enrique Cerezo.
- Pep Guardiola struggled to put into words how good a team Monaco are ahead of their Champions League meeting, and has told his team to hit the gym before the meeting.
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could sell Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw in the summer
- Newcastle have announced a price freeze for existing season ticket holders for 2017/18.
- Aston Villa are going up against Arsenal by keeping tabs on Blackpool winger Bright Osayi-Samuel
EXPRESS & STAR
- There is no deal to sell on new permanent signing Helder Costa, says Wolves MD Laurie Dalrymple
- Port Vale have awarded a professional contract to highly-rated youth team keeper Joe Slinn.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Harry Maguire says Hull City have shown they will handle the pressures of the relegation fight after refusing to be cut adrift at the foot of the Premier League
- Paul Caddis is training with Blackburn Rovers as he looks to win a contract at Ewood Park.
- A consultant at Royal Bournemouth Hospital believes Callum Wilson could be set for nine months out – and says returning too early could end his career.
- Leicester City’s stars are set to face a huge pay cut if they are relegated from the Premier League.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Fernando Llorente admits he was not surprised Swansea City did not allow him to join Chelsea in January
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford hope to start work on building their new stadium on Lionel Road before the end of March.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds United have sent forward Kemar Roofe for a scan on a rib injury after missing Sunday’s Yorkshire derby at Huddersfield Town.
- Karren Brady has suggested that Nigel Clough rejected Nottingham Forest because he didn’t want to taint memories he had as a player at the City Ground.
- Middlesbrough have turned to Spanish goalkeeper coach Marcos Abad in their search for a new stand-in goalkeeper coach
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton are taking a closer look at Bulgaria free agent defender Ivan Bandalovski in an effort to solve their defensive problems.
- Young Arsenal winger Nathan Tella is being looked at by Reading
- Chris Wilder has described Sheffield United’s transfer dealings as “first class” after pouring scorn on the notion it takes two years to overhaul a club’s first team squad.
- Joey Barton insists the real reasons for the explosive end to his Rangers career will remain private.