LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea have offered Frank Lampard an ambassadorial role while he takes his coaching badges.
- Tottenham will revive interest in Leicester City winger Demarai Gray as Mauricio Pochettino plans for next season.
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust have warned up to 10,000 seats could be empty for the Gunners’ match against Hull City as pressure mounts on Arsene Wenger’s side.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Tuttosport claim that Manchester United, City and Spurs have all joined Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid in the pursuit of Andrea Belotti from Torino.
- If Pep Guardiola wants to bring Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to the Etihad this summer it’s going to cost him £60m.
- Man City will try to sign two teenage French defenders this summer, according to reports. Pep Guardiola is interested in 17-year-old central defender Boubacar Kamara and Toulouse’s Issa Diop.
- Juan Mata has insisted Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea is happy at Old Trafford.
- Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic has applauded team-mate Dejan Lovren for the documentary he has made about being a refugee from the former Yugoslavia.
- Nathaniel Clyne believes Liverpool have a point to prove and a debt to repay when Tottenham visit Anfield on Saturday.
- Everton midfielder James McCarthy insists he’s “happy enough” at the Blues but just wants to play.
- Duncan Ferguson wants Romelu Lukaku to smash his Everton Premier League scoring record out of sight.
- Sunderland’s Jermain Defoe and Jordan Pickford will both collect awards on Sunday night at the annual North East Football Writers’ Player of the Year bash.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Chris Brunt wants to set new records with Albion after signing a deal which will see him complete a decade at the club.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel has one simple message for his players as Saints try and pick up their Premier League form at bottom of the table Sunderland: ‘Forget Wembley.’
- Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce has admitted he was surprised by the quantity of business, in the form of both arrivals and departures, that the club did in the transfer window – but explained that he was pleased to be able to do so.
- Kelsey Mooney, the son of former Birmingham City striker Tommy, has signed his first professional contract with Aston Villa.
- Alex McLeish has explained that he was “undermined” by the powers that be at Birmingham City before he left the club.
- AFC Telford chief Rob Smith was delighted to beat off fierce competition for the signing of former West Bromwich Albion striker Lee Hughes.
- Owen Coyle has revealed that Blackburn Rovers will make decisions on triallists Paul Caddis and Lucas Mugni before the end of the week.
- Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri has held talks with Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez about their struggling form this season.
- Leicester City winger Demarai Gray could be a transfer target for Liverpool and Tottenham, according to reports.
- An advert promoting a special bottle of rum named after Leicester City captain Wes Morgan has been seen 50 million times.
- After coming up through the ranks at Nottingham Forest, striker James Demetriou now finds himself trying to rebuild his career in Cyprus.
- Gary Brazil and Jack Lester have officially been given the job of first team manager and assistant manager of Nottingham Forest until the end of the season.
- Kevin Nolan is confident his young loan signings can handle the pressure on Notts County.
- Neil Warnock has revealed he is set to meet with the club’s hierarchy in the next few weeks to discuss his future at Cardiff City.
- Anthony Knockaert has told the teams trying to hunt Albion down in the Championship promotion race: ‘You are the ones under pressure, not us.’
- Huddersfield Town left-back Chris Lowe is backing on-loan Chelsea winger Izzy Brown to go on to play in the Premier League.