MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- David de Gea has remained coy on his Manchester United future amid reports of renewed interest from Real Madrid but is “very happy” in England.
- Arsenal are prepared to trigger Antoine Griezmann’s £86million release clause, according to reports. The Gunners seem to be Manchester United’s main Premier League competitors for the 25-year-old Atletico Madrid goalscorer, while Paris Saint-Germain are also said to be keen.
- Ander Herrera is yet to open talks over a new contract with Manchester United even though his deal expires next year.
- Manchester City are interested in signing an 18-year-old attacking midfielder Timothy Tillman from Bayern Munich, according to a report.
- Adnan Januzaj has hinted he would be open to converting to a striker after his experience playing alongside Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe.
- Keita Balde is reportedly the subject of interest from Manchester United and AC Milan.
- Manchester United have been linked with Lazio defender Stefan De Vrij recently with Jose Mourinho looking to strengthen his defence in the summer.
- Valerenga midfielder Ghayas Zahid claims that he came close to joining City in January, and a move looks likely this summer according to reports.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Diego Costa says he has Didier Drogba to thank for making his £32million move to Chelsea a success.
- West Ham will “recharge” their batteries ahead of the Premier League run in with a five-day training camp in Dubai next week.
- Chelsea’s on-loan defender Michael Hector believes making the temporary move to Germany has helped him improve as a player.
- Steve Parish can shout all he wants but it’s down to the players to keep Crystal Palace up, writes Harry Redknapp.
- Romelu Lukaku will sign a new contract at Everton, according to his agent.
- Talks over a new contract for midfielder Adam Lallana are at an advanced stage.
- Former Liverpool goalkeeper Dean Bouzanis has been banned for five matches for racially abusing an opponent.
- Newcastle United are understood to have earned over £1million for the sale of Cheick Tiote to Beijing Enterprises Group FC.
- Stoke skipper Ryan Shawcross has been greatly impressed by the likes of Julien Ngoy, Thibaud Verlinden and Tyrese Campbell as they bid to make a name in the game for themselves with the Potters.
- Former Everton star Yakubu is understood to be close to signing for Coventry City.
- Blackpool manager Gary Bowyer says Luke Higham’s loan extension at AFC Telford is a deal that suits all parties.
- Reading boss Jaap Stam is happy to delay contract negotiations until the summer, whose deal runs out at the end of next season.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Abel Hernandez already has several offers to leave Hull City from Premier League and Chinese clubs, according to his agent. And the City striker may well be on the move to one of those sides in the summer with deals already being discussed.
- Jermain Defoe believes David Moyes’ new signings have lifted the spirit in the Sunderland camp, and he hailed the defensive endeavours of his team-mates in the last two games.
WEST LONDON SPORT
- QPR have confirmed they are looking into the possibility of building a new ground on the site of the Linford Christie Stadium.
- Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes is hopeful skipper Ryan Jack will follow Jonny Hayes and Graeme Shinnie in signing a new long-term deal.
- Swansea City new-boy Jordan Ayew has told Paul Clement he is ready to make a delayed debut in Sunday’s huge survival clash with Leicester City.
EXPRESS & STAR
- The grandson of Wolves legend Ron Flowers is on the verge of a dream move to the Premier League after Burnley offered him a contract.
- Bournemouth are “unlikely” to attempt to bid to sign permanently Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere at the end of the season, according to reports.
- The major winter overhaul of Grimsby Town’s squad won’t be repeated in the summer, according to director John Fenty.
- Nuneaton boss Tommy Wright has made two-time Conference promotion winner Ashley Chambers his third signing of the week.
- Biggleswade United have signed Norwegian striker and national television footballer commentator Simen Moller with Director of Football, Guillem Balague at the heart of the move.