MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Fernandinho is still in line to get to a new Manchester City deal – despite being sent off three times in six games.
- Jose Mourinho will not disrespect the FA Cup and put Manchester United’s ambitions at risk by severely weakening his side for the trip to Blackburn in the fifth round.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Antonio Conte insists Arsenal are still in the title race despite their slip up against Watford on Tuesday evening.
- Replacing a talent like Dimitri Payet is a big ask but Robert Snodgrass is not fazed, the Scot insists in an exclusive interview.
- Steven Gerrard was enjoying his first day in his new career at Liverpool’s Academy on Wednesday
- Rafa Benitez insists Newcastle United must sit down and analyse their approach to the January window ahead of what is expected to be a hectic summer of transfers for the Magpies.
- Sunderland had to admit defeat in their deadline day search for a striker – but David Moyes insists it was not for the want of trying.
- Chairman Dr Tony Xia has called for fans to remain patient following Aston Villa’s latest setback
- Saido Berahino has been fast-tracked towards his Stoke City debut against Everton this evening after exceeding expectations during his first week
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel says he has splashed £14.5m on Manolo Gabbiadini for one simple reason – goals.
- Eddie Howe says he is not concerned by Cherries’ failure to add to their ranks during the transfer window
- New signing Molla Wague says he is ready to show what he can do in the Premier League after joining Leicester City
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Luciano Narsingh gave Swansea City fans a glimpse of his ability by setting up the winner against Southampton and has told them there is plenty more where that came from.
GET WEST LONDON
- Brentford manager Dean Smith admits he was unhappy with Scott Hogan’s representative following the striker’s Deadline Day move to Aston Villa.
- Nottingham Forest’s deadline day bid to bring former captain Luke Chambers back to the City Ground from Ipswich Town fell through because the Tractor Boys “couldn’t afford” to lose him.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Zach Clough has sent a message of thanks to Wanderers for helping make his “dreams come true”.
- Andy Taylor has called on his Blackpool team-mates to take inspiration from their FA Cup run and make sure they end their league campaign in style.
- Birmingham boss Gianfranco Zola said he was “expecting a little bit more class” from the Reading fans sang “One Gary Rowett” during the Royals’ 1-0 win at St Andrew’s.
- Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy admits deadline day was frustrating on and off the pitch
- Mark Warburton admits Rangers will have no option but to sell their top talents if they are made an offer they can’t refuse.