LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea will battle it out with Juventus to acquire Sead Kolasinac on a free transfer in the summer.
- Chelsea are interested in Torino striker Andrea Belotti.
- West Ham’s joint chairman David Sullivan has revealed the club explored the possibility of bringing Demba Ba back to east London during the January transfer window.
- Vincent Janssen will be given an opportunity to “rebuild his confidence” at Tottenham, according to manager Mauricio Pochettino.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Reported Man City target Leonardo Bonucci admits it was “hard to say no” to Pep Guardiola last summer.
- Seamus Coleman expects to stay at Everton beyond the transfer deadline after he was strongly linked with a late move to Manchester United.
- An agent involved in Everton’s aborted move for Ishak Belfodil claims Ronald Koeman had a sudden change of heart over the player – and Bill Kenwright got “a bit bored”.
- Jurgen Klopp questioned the need for so many Premier League moves to come down to transfer deadline day – insisting it was not his way.
- Burnley boss Sean Dyche says the Clarets are not about to sell Everton transfer target Michael Keane.
- Ronald Koeman insists he is not “gambling” by refusing to replace Bryan Oviedo.
- Newcastle United boss Rafa Benitez insisted he was still “confident” of signing a new face before the deadline tonight.
- Sunderland failed to sign Porto’s £4m midfielder Sergio Oliveira because the player was unwilling to come to Wearside, according to reports in Portugal.
- David Moyes will not try to sign Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney on deadline day, contrary to reports.
- Sunderland have been linked with £10m moves for two left-backs – but will focus on a striker after sealing the signing of Bryan Oviedo yesterday.
- Darron Gibson is looking to put a frustrating few years behind him and take advantage of a fresh start at Sunderland.
- Sunderland look set to switch their hunt for a striker as hopes of signing Leonardo Ulloa hang in the balance.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Aston Villa outcast Ross McCormack has emerged as a Deadline Day target for Nottingham Forest.
- West Brom’s search for a new striker has led them to pursue Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez, with the England international potentially moving clubs on Deadline Day.
- Cardiff City, Fulham and Wolves are aiming to continue their attempts to sign Preston’s Callum Robinson.
- Giannelli Imbula is poised to stay put at Stoke City for at least another transfer window after the club rejected a loan bid from Italian outfit Torino.
- Stoke City boss Mark Hughes has put the brakes on any attempt to sell Glen Johnson in this transfer window.
- Mark Hughes has assured Bojan’s many fans that he still has a future at Stoke.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Hull City duo James Weir and Alex Bruce will be joining Wigan Athletic on loan.
- Marco Silva has confirmed that Andrew Robertson will remain at Hull City today and will not be sold in the January transfer window.
- Owen Coyle says Blackburn Rovers have had to sign players when they became available, rather than in a certain order, so to not miss out on their targets.
- Leicester could be one of the clubs in the race to sign Danish defender Erik Sviatchenko from Celtic.
- Leicester are expected to sign Udinese defender Molla Wague on loan before the transfer deadline.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Jordan Ayew looks like being Swansea City’s final signing of the transfer window as Neil Taylor heads for the exit door at the Liberty.
- Paul Clement admits he was not always sure he would hang on to Fernando Llorente during the January transfer window but is delighted he looks set to be able to call on the Spaniard for the remainder of Swansea City’s relegation battle.
- Nottingham Forest are hoping to have a busy day in the transfer market, as they close in on as many as four new additions.
- The only player currently heading for the exit at Nottingham Forest is winger Lica – who is set to complete a loan move back to former club Estoril.
THE PINK UN
- Norwich City are set to sign Yanic Wildschut in a £7m deal from Wigan Athletic, according to reports.
- West Ham joint-chairman David Sullivan says Aitor Karanka “sounds like he’s cracking up” following his outburst about Boro’s lack of transfer progress.
- Cardiff City are understood to have made an enquiry for Bristol Rovers striker Matty Taylor.
- Jordon Mutch is reportedly set to sign for Reading on a loan deal until the end of the season.
- Reading striker Dominic Samuel is reportedly subject to interest from as many as six different Championship clubs.
- Sheffield United are bracing themselves for another bid from Everton for Aaron Ramsdale, their teenage goalkeeper, ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline.
- Lucas Joao says the incredible competition for places up front at Sheffield Wednesday meant he had little option but to leave on loan.
- Celtic defender Efe Ambrose has denied that he is on the verge of a move to Hibs, but hints that a Parkhead exit could take place ‘very soon’.
- Crystal Palace midfielder Lee Chung-Yong does not look he will be leaving the club before tonight’s transfer deadline.
- Crystal Palace have had a loan offer for Valencia centre-back Aymen Abdennour rejected, according to sources in France.
- Crystal Palace are being linked with a potential deadline day swoop for Newcastle United goalkeeper Tim Krul.
BRISTOL EVENING POST
- Wigan Athletic are making a late bid to sign Bristol City captain Aaron Wilbraham on Transfer Deadline Day.