LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea have turned down a £10m bid from Bournemouth for back-up goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, with the Blues understood to be reluctant to offload the player this month.
- Crystal Palace are yet to make a further offer for left-back Patrick van Aanholt, Sunderland boss David Moyes has confirmed.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Man Utd are still to decide whether they will recall Cameron Borthwick-Jackson from his season-long loan spell at Wolves.
- Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic, who has been linked with Man City, says he wants to stay at the Nou Camp, although the Croatia international has also admitted he is not happy by his current lack of game time in Catalonia.
- Everton frontman Oumar Niasse says he is determined to “prove a point” while on loan at Hull City.
- Liverpool are happy to wait until the end of the season before moving for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud, according to reports.
- Derby midfielder Tom Ince, who has been linked with Newcastle of late, says it is “nice” to see his name mentioned with other clubs, but he is happy with life at Pride Park.
- David Moyes says he is confident of adding to his squad in January, but the Sunderland manager has denied he wants to sign Montpellier midfielder Ryad Boudebouz.
- Sunderland boss David Moyes has cooled his interest in Norwich winger Robbie Brady.
- Meanwhile, the Scot has made the purchase of a new midfielder his No 1 priority for January.
- The Black Cats are also reportedly interested in signing Everton captain Phil Jagielka this month.
- Birmingham have signed Besiktas wide man Kerim Frei.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis has denied the £10m signing of Hull midfielder Jake Livermore is a gamble.
- Mark Hughes has confirmed Stoke have received no bids for forward Bojan.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel says the ongoing speculation over Jose Fonte’s future at Southampton has been a strain on the South Coast club.
- Blackburn boss Owen Coyle says bringing in new players this month will not determine how the club get on in the second half of the season, although the Scot is still keen to strengthen his squad.
- Eddie Howe has revealed he could let France forward Lys Mousset leave the club on loan this month.
GET WEST LONDON
- Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic has admitted he wants to bring in two or three players to strengthen his squad in the January window.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Garry Monk has hinted he could be ready to sign a new deal at Elland Road.
- Derby boss Steve McClaren says he let Andreas Weimann join Wolves on loan because he had several players in his squad competing for one spot in the first team.
- Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce is set to miss out on signing Middlesbrough striker Jordan Rhodes this month.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Warren Joyce has revealed the club are making slow progress in their attempts to bring Ravel Morrison to Wigan Athletic.