LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Tottenham plan to resist all offers for their key players as they prepare for interest from Europe’s top clubs this summer.
- Chelsea are in pole position to sign Fernando Llorente despite Paris Saint-Germain joining the race for the Swansea striker.
- Chelsea decided to recall Nathan Ake from his loan at Bournemouth due to growing concerns over the fitness of Marcos Alonso.
- West Ham will resist any attempts from Chelsea this month to sign their top scorer Michail Antonio.
- Long-serving Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva admits he faces a dilemma over his future.
- Liverpool trialist Cian Harries has returned to Coventry City, but the Reds will continue to monitor his progress.
- Ronald Koeman has already been impressed with new signing Ademola Lookman – just days after he joined the club.
- Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte has revealed that he doesn’t want Newcastle United loan target Ruben Loftus-Cheek to leave the club on loan.
- West Bromwich Albion will redouble efforts to sign Leicester City’s Jeffrey Schlupp as soon as all avenues to recruit Morgan Schneiderlin have been exhausted.
- Aston Villa’s talented U23s have been primed for loan moves away this month and a number of lower-league clubs ready to pounce.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom have been put on alert by Crystal Palace’s £9million bid for Leicester City’s Jeffrey Schlupp.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Claude Puel has hinted that Jose Fonte could be left out of the Saints squad until the end of the January transfer window.
- Blackburn Rovers’ parent company Venky’s London Limited (VLL) reduced losses by more than £30m in its annual accounts, in which the owners have once again re-iterated their commitment to the club
- Sean Dyche believes James Tarkowski is seeing the bigger picture at Burnley as he continues to wait for a first-team chance in the Premier League.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- The Swansea City future of striker Fernando Llorente has taken a fresh twist with the news Paris Saint-Germain are keeping tabs on him.
- Swansea City have issued a hands-off warning to any clubs planning a January move for star Gylfi Sigurdsson.
- Dean Smith admits Brentford cannot afford to ignore the sort of figures being bandied about in relation to Scott Hogan.
YORKSHIRE EVENING POST
- Leeds are bidding to sign Norwich City winger Sergi Canos but the club could be priced out of a deal by the proposed sale of Brentford striker Scott Hogan to West Ham United.
- Former Nottingham Forest defender Jamal Lascelles has branded the club a “mess” as the takeover saga continues to drag on.
- Middlesbrough are monitoring the situation of Hull City winger Robert Snodgrass and look set to firm up their interest.
- Swansea City have been dealt a blow in their bid to land Bayern Munich defender Holger Badstuber as Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04 confirm they have held talks with the centre-back.
- Brighton winger Kazenga LuaLua is joining Championship rivals QPR on loan for the rest of the season.
- Cherries boss Eddie Howe admits his dwindling defensive resources may force him to consider adding reinforcements to his squad this month.