The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) on Friday released the 2016/2017 examination results.
The Council, in its released 2016 Nov/Dec West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) results, said it withheld the results of 13,488 (Thirteen Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Eight) candidates, representing 7.81% over various cases of examination malpractices.
Meanwhile, to check your result, follow these steps:
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2015
- Select the Type of Examination:(May/June or Nov/Dec WASSCE)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
In case you want to check your 2016 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)