Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen, who is currently on a season-long loan at Borussia Monchengladbach, says he hasn’t spoken to Blues boss Antonio Conte or anyone at the club about their plans for him when he returns to Stamford Bridge.
The Denmark international, 20, has made just three appearances for the west London club.
Gladbach have twice made offers to sign him on a permanent basis, but have seen both bids rebuffed by the Blues.
They remain undeterred however, with sporting director Max Eberl last week telling Bild “We will fight fight for Andreas”, amid suggestions of a renewed £20million deal.
Andreas Christensen is preparing for Gladbach’s Champions League clash with Manchester City on Wednesday night, having returned to the Gladbach side in Saturday’s 2-1 loss to Koln, following a month on the sidelines with a thigh problem.
And Christensen says he is only focused on matters at the Borussia Park right now.
“We aren’t in talks with Chelsea. I’m staying at Borussia,” declared the centre-half on Tuesday. “I’m just focusing on tomorrow’s game.”