A 20-year-old senior secondary school student in Kwara state, Moji Agboola has reportedly died after she allegedly drank a substance believed to be poison.
The deceased, an SS1 student died at the Adeyemo Hospital in Omu-Aran, Kwara, due to complications in her body as a result of the poison. She took the poison after she failed to pass her SS1 promotion exam.
Moji was said to have been rushed to the hospital by her mother Abigail about three weeks ago. Abigail explained that other daughter, Moji’s sister was the one who gave them an idea of what was wrong before Moji herself confessed while at the hospital.
She was initially taken to Christ Apostolic Church, Ori-Oke Irapada, along Omu-Aran-Ilofa Road for prayers and deliverance after the incident occurred. However, the prophet in-charge of the church, Christopher Owolabi said a prayer team was quickly organized before she was taken to the hospital for treatment.
It was at the hospital that she was confirmed dead.