The Nigerian Navy has released the list of 2, 850 successful candidates for its 2016 Batch 25 Recruitment Exercise which was conducted as from 15 August to 12 September, 2016 at Navy Town, Lagos.
A statement signed by Commodore Christian Ezekobe from the Naval Headquarters, read:
“A total number of 2850 candidates were successful in the exercise.
“However, they are to be trained in two batches (Batch A and Batch B).
“While successful candidates in the first batch will commence training on 6 November 2016, Batch B will commence training on 21 May 2017.
“Consequently, candidates who participated in the final selection interview held on the date stated above are advised to log on to Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com with effect from Wednesday 19 October 2016.”
The successful candidates are to check their results and other requirements for their training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Read below as published on the official website of the Nigeria Navy:
The under listed candidates were successful in the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise conducted nationwide. The candidates are to report for training in 2 different batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne Port Harcourt as follows:
- NNBTS Batch 25 A – 6 Nov 2016. (CHECK BATCH A LIST HERE)
- NNBTS Batch 25 B – 21 May 2017. (CHECK BATCH B LIST HERE)
Candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated dates will be disqualified. Furthermore, all candidates are to report with the following:
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- Six (6) passport photographs.
- Two (2) white vest T shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
- Two (2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets.
- Two (2) navy blue pillow cases.
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
- One plastic bucket.
All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.