The entire mobile industry is excited about the upcoming launch of Tecno’s latest flagship phone, the Phantom 6.
Tecno has been tight-lipped about the phone’s specifications and other juicy details, but are here some things we know so far about the Tecno Phantom 6.
1. It’s coming in two versions: Many phone companies such as Apple and Samsung release their flagship phones in two versions, a regular and a big-size model. The Phantom 6 is not different, and a Phantom 6 Plus will also be released alongside the phone. The size of the Phantom 6 is reportedly around 5.5″, with the 6 Plus said to be 5.95″.
2. New levels of security: With the rise of cyber crime and internet hacks, it’s important, now more than ever, that devices be well protected. According to reports, the Phantom 6 comes with an iris scanner, while the Phantom 6 Plus comes with a finger print scanner.
Tecno Phantom 6 specs and rumors
3. State-of-the-art cameras: Even though Tecno has a dedicated line in the Camon series, it hasn’t stopped them from going all out on the Phantom 6. The Phantom 6 reportedly sports an amazing 21-megapixel dual rear camera. Holy. Smokes.
4. USB type-C ports: The Phantom 6 will be the first Tecno devices to not use the USB micro B. Instead they use the smaller, faster and more powerful USB type-C.
5. Price: With the ever-worsening exchange rate, the price for the Phantom 6 is expected to start somewhere around N110,000. The Phantom 6 Plus is also priced around N140,000.