Nollywood actress/singer Tonto Dikeh is gets unfairly trolled after she posted a photograph of her baby without his face. The new mother was ridiculed as some opined she was trying to act like Kim Kardashian.
She posted the photograph which she lovingly captioned, “Lord I’m so grateful for a beautiful past 6 months filled with Joy,Laughter and Pure Love. Lord thank you for doing this (Parenting) with me. Thank you for this Unending joy in my heart(King). #Happy6monthsKING-ANDRE, MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH.
Rather than celebrate with her, the trolls were more concerned about why she hid her child’s face as they spitefully wrote:
- coolbabe914 – Just the way Tiwa did with her baby before she got tired.
- spenkuff – Why not show the baby face, abi (sic) the baby is ugly.
- birdyhen – Unfortunately we are not here for the surprise. It’s better she doesn’t post any photo at all. Kim and Kanye did that and that’s real surprise.
- xtifiano – What’s d need of posting the legs?
- edible_catering – Hope we don’t get disappointed after all d suspense. If you don’t want your kid to be public just refrain from posting body parts.
- kurianamich – I love you Mrs X but this is not fair, it’s been six months, why do you keep hiding the face of King? It’s obvious he is a beautiful baby, at least his parents are. So why hide him like you ashamed of him?
- birdyhen – So why is she hiding the face. Does she think the baby is ugly or Wat.??
- aishatomolola17 – Show d pikin face make we hear word abeg. You just de put the innocent pikin for people palava.. see as dem de call am headless…kon follow de call am baba OBJ…Tiwa sef no do am as u de do your own…sister Tonto please if u will not show us Koman carry his body off your post.. oshe.
The hate, sheesh, makes our skin crawl.
It’s her baby, her decision. Trolling for what she decides to put on her own page is just ridiculous.
Share your thoughts on the subject in the comment section.
Lord I'm so grateful for a beautiful past 6months filled with Joy,Laughter and Pure Love.. Lord thank you for doing this(Parenting) with me.. Thank you for this Unending joy in my heart(King).. Lord Bless each day of his Life,Guide him and jealously Protect him.. Lord I know your words for King and I speak it to him everyday of his life. Lord LET those words FORM HIM TO THE MAN YOU WANT HIM TO BE.Amen #Happy6monthsKING-ANDRE MOMMY LOVES YOU SO MUCH #BabyX #Lilchurch #KING #MightyMan #FavouredChild #Leader #BrilliantBoy #ChildofThemostHighGod