List Of Successful And Reserved Candidates For NDA 68 Regular Course 2016
The candidates whose names appear below were successful at the Armed Forces Selection Board Interview held 28th May to 8th July 2016. The candidates have been offered admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for the 68th Regular Course.
They are to report for training at the NDA Postgraduate School Ribadu Campus (NDA Old Site), Kaduna on Saturday 3rd September 2016. Any candidate who fails to report by Monday 5th September, 2016 will forfeit his/her place to a candidate on the Reserve List.
List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for Admission into 68 Regular Combatant Course
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Reception Centre located at the Drill Shed, Ribadu Campus.
Candidates on the Reserve List are NOT to report to the Academy until they are invited. They are to remain on standby as they may be called at short notice when the need arises.
Selected candidates MUST come along with the ORIGINAL copies of their credentials which include First School Leaving Certificate, Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin. Each candidate must also present the original copy of his/her Parent/Guardian Consent Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy. In addition, successful candidates are to come along with the following items:
- Hockey stick.
- Football boot and spike shoes.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour) and national dress.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Candidates are to resume at the Academy with not more than N5,000.00 in their possession.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quartz wristwatch.
- Black swimming trunk/suit for male/female respectively.
- Female candidates should come along with the following items:
- Four pairs of brown stockings.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- 6 mm stud earrings.
Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first four months of training. Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
The general public is hereby cautioned to beware of fraudsters as this is the only authentic list of successful candidates. Please note also that there will be no supplementary list.
Note: Any candidate who fails to report by Monday 5th September 2016 will forfeit his/her place to a candidate on the Reserve List. Please note that all other information as earlier conveyed in the aforementioned newspapers remain unchanged. The Academy regrets any inconveniences which the change in date might have caused the candidates and their parents/guardians.