LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Manchester United are set to reject any offer from Arsenal for Phil Jones – because Jose Mourinho doesn’t want to do business with Arsene Wenger.
- Hugo Lloris has reaffirmed his commitment to Tottenham, insisting that he never considered leaving the club this summer.
- Victor Moses is ready to make up for lost time after scoring his first Chelsea goal for more than three years.
- Nabil Bentaleb is closing in on a move to Schalke after accepting an offer from the German club.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United gave Gerard Pique an invaluable education and the Barcelona defender hopes they beat Pep Guardiola’s Man City to the title.
- Monaco defender Fabinho’s wife has hinted at a move to Manchester United by following the club on Instagram.
- Manchester United’s seniors have been joined by a teenage starlet in training as Scottish teenager Matthew Knox aims to convince the Reds he should be signed up.
- Jurgen Klopp insists there are “no secrets” surrounding talk that Liverpool are willing to let Mamadou Sakho leave on loan this transfer window.
- Jan Kirchhoff won’t return to the Sunderland starting line-up until after the international break at the earliest
- Aston Villa midfielder Jordan Veretout has moved to Saint-Etienne on loan for the season.
EXPRESS & STAR
- West Brom boss Tony Pulis has admitted that he’s not sure if the club will be able to grab Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez on loan.
- Peter Crouch says memories are enough after giving his first Stoke City hat-trick match ball to a supporter.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Former Southampton manager Ronald Koeman, now Everton boss, will raid St Mary’s for unwanted defender Cuco Martina.
- Sean Dyche hopes people will accept Andre Gray’s apology for homophobic tweets as ‘authentic’ after the Burnley star was hit with a misconduct charge by the Football Association.
- Leicester City’s vice-chairman has vowed to honour the club’s traditions as the Premier League champions continue to grow around the world.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Chris Coleman reckons Swansea City have lost one of their best ever players in Ashley Williams.
- Chelsea are focusing their transfer efforts on AC Milan centre-back Alessio Romagnoli after growing frustrated in their pursuit of Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Nottingham Forest have signed Serbia international goalkeeper Vladimir Stojkovic on a two-year deal.
- Aitor Karanka does not expect Middlesbrough to be too busy in the final week of the transfer window – but does still hope to add an extra face to his squad.
- Chris Coleman has insisted he has no regrets about not becoming Hull City manager, after intense speculation he would take over at the KC Stadium this summer.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Bolton’s transfer activity could go right down to the wire in the summer window, warns Phil Parkinson.
WIGAN EVENING POST
- Wigan Athletic will not be selling Sam Morsy on the cheap after turning down two rival bids for the midfielder.
- Ipswich Town are carefully considering loan moves for young duo Martin Samuelsen and Adam Armstrong ahead of the transfer window closing next Wednesday.