MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Italian side Torino want to sign City goalkeeper Joe Hart before Wednesday’s transfer deadline passes.
- Monaco defender Fabinho has refused to rule out a transfer amid links to Manchester United.
- Pep Guardiola will target two new full-backs next summer to complete his Manchester City revolution.
- Samir Nasri has hinted he could still leave Manchester City before the transfer window closes on Wednesday.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- The German Football Association have confirmed Shkodran Mustafi’s move to Arsenal from Valencia.
- The impending arrivals of Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez will help Arsenal compete on several fronts this season, according to Laurent Koscielny.
- West Ham owner David Gold has revealed he expects Dimitri Payet to be available for selection for the visit of Watford after the international break.
- Alan Pardew expects Crystal Palace to recruit “one or two” more players before the conclusion of the summer transfer window.
- Crystal Palace’s record signing Christian Benteke has attempted to persuade Wilfried Zaha to remain at the club.
- Palermo sporting director Daniele Faggiano says the Serie A outfit is the “right place” for Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli to relaunch his career.
- Newcastle United have been offered West Bromwich Albion winger Callum McManaman.
- Manu Riviere is hoping to end his Newcastle United nightmare with a switch to La Liga outfit Osasuna.
- Sunderland manager David Moyes insists Lamine Kone should not be “worrying about his contract situation” three games into the Premier League season and seven months into a four-and-a-half-year deal.
- David Moyes has backed Jordan Pickford, as Sunderland’s hunt to sign another goalkeeper looks set to go down to the wire.
- Middlesbrough boss Aitor Karanka is remaining tight-lipped about speculation linking Albert Adomah with a move to Aston Villa.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Nacer Chadli is having a medical ahead of his club-record £13m move from Tottenham to West Brom.
- Romain Saiss is expected to complete his move from French side Angers to Wolves in the next day or two.
- Cristian Gamboa could be given an escape route from West Brom by Scottish champions Celtic as head coach Tony Pulis attempts to off-load his fringe players.
- Burnley manager Sean Dyche will aim to strengthen his midfield options further as he looks to confirm striker Patrick Bamford’s loan switch in the next 24 hours.
- Nottingham Forest have denied rumours that Pedro Pereira has left the club – with a Reds spokesman stating that the director of football is working on bringing new signings to the City Ground.
- Derby County forward Johnny Russell has been linked with a £3m move to Bristol City.
- Leicester City target Islam Slimani appeared to say a tearful goodbye to Sporting Lisbon after his side’s 2-1 win over Porto yesterday.
- Cardiff City are in talks with Northern Ireland Euro 2016 hit-man Kyle Lafferty in a bid to end their horrendous goal drought.
- Brighton have rejected a fourth bid from Burnley for midfielder Dale Stephens.
- Asamoah Gyan is currently undergoing a medical ahead of his sensational move to Madejski Stadium.