LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Chelsea are having to consider paying up to £60m for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- Juan Cuadrado remains a key transfer target for Juventus this summer after the Italian club’s general director Giuseppe Marotta confirmed the Serie A side are keeping a “close eye” on his situation at Chelsea.
- The father of Arsenal target Shkodran Mustafi has claimed ‘two or more’ clubs are chasing the defender’s signature.
- Southampton boss Claude Puel showed signs of frustration in his pre-match press conference after it emerged that Arsenal and Manchester United were interested in defender Jose Fonte.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Claudio Bravo is poised to complete a move to Manchester City with Barcelona giving the clearest indication yet that he will leave before the end of the transfer window.
- Liverpool could finally solve their left-back problem by signing Dutch defender Bruno Martins Indi from Porto, according to reports.
- Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson believes Philippe Coutinho is ready to make the leap into the elite of world football alongside the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez.
- Everton must emerge from the transfer window with a squad big enough to “survive” the season, says Erwin Koeman.
- Newcastle United defender Paul Dummett is being monitored by Premier League outfit West Bromwich Albion.
- Sunderland have been linked with Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Tom Carroll.
- Reports suggest David Moyes was at Griffin Park on Tuesday night to keep tabs on Nottingham Forest striker Britt Assombalonga and winger Oliver Burke as he looks to add to his Sunderland squad.
- Bolton Wanderers could be set to accept defeat in their bid to sign Boro winger Muzzy Carayol, according to reports.
- Adama Traore has told Aston Villa that he wants to leave the club before the end of the month.
- Stoke have agreed a fee thought to be around £200,000 for Dundee United’s teenage defender Harry Souttar
- Port Vale have denied they could sign Mario Balotelli after being linked with a move for the Italian striker.
- Former Derby County captain Ian Taylor says Mile Jedinak is a “great signing” for Aston Villa, who face the Rams on Saturday in the Championship.
- Swansea City are one of the front-runners to sign Tottenham Hotspur youngster Tom Carroll.
- Niki Maenpaa has revealed he weighed up offers from abroad before signing a new deal to stay at Albion in the summer.
- Reading have signed Liechtenstein international Sandro Wieser.
- Brentford are tracking young Arsenal winger Chris Willock with the intention to take the 18-year-old on loan for the season.