LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Cesc Fabregas will ignore interest from Juventus to stay and fight for his place at Chelsea this season.
- Meanwhile, Juve are convinced they can secure another loan deal for winger Juan Cuadrado.
- Loic Remy is wanted by a host of clubs as he struggles to force his way into Antonio Conte’s plans at Chelsea.
- Agent Jorge Mendes has told Arsenal and Chelsea that Real Madrid are prepared to sell James Rodriguez for £65m.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is poised to land Claudio Bravo by the end of the week.
- Manchester United are hoping to persuade Andreas Pereira to follow Adnan Januzaj in agreeing a loan move to a Premier League club.
- Rafael Benitez has warned Everton to stump up the cash if they want to sign Moussa Sissoko.
- Rafa Benitez has admitted that Newcastle United would be willing to listen to offers for Tim Krul this summer.
- Sunderland’s Younes Kaboul is close to joining Watford, according to reports in France.
- Sunderland winger Jeremain Lens is wanted by former Sunderland boss Dick Advocaat, who has agreed a ‘deal in principle’ to join Fenerbahce.
- Aston Villa have recently placed a £14.7m bid for Bologna ace Amadou Diawara, according to reports in Italy.
EXPRESS AND STAR
- Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri has told West Brom target Jeffrey Schlupp he won’t be leaving the club this window.
- Stoke City have reportedly enquired about Inter Milan midfielder Marcelo Brozovic.
- Mark Hughes’ side are also closing in on a move for Dundee United defender Harry Souttar, with a move set to be completed before the end of the week.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Nemanja Nikolic has been linked with a £2.5m move to Hull.
- Jeff Schlupp has been told he will not be leaving Leicester City this transfer window after the club rejected a £12m bid from West Brom.
- Louis Laing is open to the possibility of making his switch to Notts County a permanent one after joining the club on loan for a second time.
- Swansea City will offer Jefferson Montero a new contract to stave off interest from Ronald Koeman’s Everton and David Moyes’ Sunderland.
SOUTH WALES EVENING POST
- Swansea City say they hope to resolve the futures of fringe players Franck Tabanou and Marvin Emnes before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.
THE BOLTON NEWS
- Josh Vela is “committed” to staying with Wanderers amid Wigan interest, claims Phil Parkinson.