Baba for the girls, Harrysong is very upset with the backlash he got from posting a picture with make-up on.
The drama started when the Reggae Blues crooner posted a close up selfie, and it appeared he was wearing lipstick. The comments on his instagram page were basically people asking him why he needed makeup and requesting that he should hook them up with his makeup artist.
Some of the comments went from asking if he is gay to people defending use of makeup for men. Have a look at some below;
- kayhummer1 Delete this picture now….. Before we report you to Nigeria govt as a gay advocate, you know what that means, 14years jail term
- cynhamscakesabuja This make up nearly made you look like a gay.
- silensa_tha_guru Baba for the girls abi you u don turn baba for the boys
Harrysong wasn’t having any of it as he posted a follow up picture with the caption below;
THIS IS MY PAGE.. U RE A FAN.. A FOLLOWER OF THE BRAND HARRYSONG? THANKS… I LOVE YOU TOO,BUT,WEN YOU VE THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND TALK ANY HOW,PLS VE THAT SAME GUTS TO PUT DOWN UR ADDRESS..I SWEAR,I’LL LOVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER, #ONEDELTA#HARRYSONGPEACECONCERT 🔥
Well Harrysong, if you have a public page and you’re a public figure you signed up for this! People are already dropping their addresses;
- mr_tatura @iamharrysong baba4dgays!!! 12 Aje street yaba….. Pull up if u can !!!!! We waitin
- official_kickmusic No 8 Joseph ATORI street ovwian Udu road warri delta state expecting you
- diggle_masta_4U put lipstick and u get mouth to talk,five star my yansh..I live at 16churchill road ,Borikiri ,portharcourt,
I’ll drop my address if Emoney comes along with his spraying machine!
Source: Instagram via Harrysong