Samsung and Rele Gallery proudly present ‘What’s cooking,’ an unprecedented Culinary Art Exhibition. The Exhibition features two prominent Photographers (Kelechi Amadi-Obi and Ade Okelarin [Asiko]) collaborating with three of Nigeria’s leading Chefs (Tiyan Alile, Ozoz Sokoh [Kitchen ButterFly] & Dunni Obata [Dooney’s Kitchen]). Collectively, they will explore artistic presentation of local food.
The coming together of these creative worlds will be brought to life with the help of interactive and exciting cutting-edge technology and we want to take you along the journey!
To this end, Samsung and Rele Gallery are pleased to announce a Food Art competition open to the Nigerians from any part of the country this Food/Art/Tech movement!
Everyone is invited to participate in this food art contest in 3 steps:
- Create a work of art using real food items in line with the theme: “What’s cooking?”
- Take a picture of your work and upload on www.techmeetsart.ng
- Tell us what inspired your Food Art and submit!
Criteria for Judging Entries:
Entries will be judged by reputable chefs and photographers based on originality and creativity. Your work must be created by you and correlate with the theme. Be free to think out of the box!
Prizes are as follows:
1. First Prize: Galaxy S7 edge + Feature in Food Art Exhibition at Rele Gallery in Lagos
2. Second Prize: Galaxy Tab A
3. Third Prize: Galaxy Tab E
Entry closes on Friday, 6th of May, 2016. Terms and conditions apply.
Click HERE to Begin.