Beyonce released her highly anticipated visual album -Lemonade- three days back and the internet is still experiencing a meltdown amidst the so much hype the album caused.
The powerful songs and the very revealing lyrics about Beyonce & Jay Z’s relationship was not all that was needed to break the internet, her fashion and artistic wardrobe also made an impact.
As expected, the fashion in the visual album was beyond fierce and the stylist ensured each look was on point.
Check out the fashion highlights from Lemonade below;
- Mustard Yellow Roberto Cavalli gown from it’s AW16 Collection. The dress featyres layers of chiffon, sheer inserts and low neckline. She paired this outfit with a Saint Laurent platform heels.
2. Floor length fur coat by Hood by Air was worn over a Yeezy crop top and leggings.
3. Black hoodie with zip detailing
4. Metal cone-shaped bra by New York label Zana Bayne
5. Nicolas Jebran Dresses
6. Gucci Jacket and Shirt
7. Yousef Al Jasmin’s Beaded bodysuit embellished with swarovski sequins
8. Chilling with her girls, wearing a Rosie Assoulin off-the-shoulder top with ruffled sleeves
9. Mara Lucia Hohan gown
10. Looking regal in this Ankara print dress with puff sleeves
Images: elle.com, fashionista.com, hollywoodlife.com