The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for 2016 Recruitment Exercise started today, 5 March 2016 and will close on 2 April 2016.
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
- Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.READ ALSO: NDA 68th Regular Course Admission Application Form Is Out (Register Here)GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO NOTE
The recruitment exercise will commence with an aptitude test and screening of certificates of candidates at designated centres for various states nationwide from 9 April 2016.
Applicants are advised to carefully read all instructions on the Application Guidelines page on the website, or call the following support lines from 9am to 4pm on working days: 08124511398 and 08159999011.
Method of Application:
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application.
- Applications are free of charge.
- Applicants are to apply only once.
- Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Step 1. Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Step 2. Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
Step 3. Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form.
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold on Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online applications. Any candidates with multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants.
SUBMISSION OF FORM
On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and print out all that are required.