Hot Felon as he is popularly referred to, Jeremy Meeks was famous for his good looks after his mug shot went viral. Popular for his sea-blue eyes and well-structured face, Meek rose to fame on the shoulder of Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page in 2014 after one of its officials posted Meek’s mugshot.
He was arrested on felony weapon charges on June 18 as part of a Stockton police gang sweep.
Though he was behind bars, the criminally good looking man was scouted and signed by White Cross Management in 2015.
He was released this past week and had so much gratitude to Jim Jordan of Whitecross who is his manager.
Hot felon signed with the talent agency in 2015.
He has been given a chance, though the verdict is out on just how long he’ll go until he goes back to crime (hopefully not).
Jordan said Buzzfeed: ‘We’re putting everything in place. We’re in talks with a lot of different agencies. There’s movies on the table. We have a lot of different things happening’.
Meeks told ABC News from a Nevada prison, February: ‘I’m in a place where I will be able to provide for my family and really change my life. I never thought that everyone in the world would recognize me for my looks, so I feel extremely blessed and very thankful’.
And the love and doubt came in stream:
- laur.sta.gram – Hot felon has a modeling contract ?? started from the bottom.
- cait1016 – That’s crazy he got famous over a mugshot that’s hella cool though hopefully he can turn his life around now that he’s given a good opportunity.
- mrschickrw – What big things? How does prison pics and mugshots make you famous? People are so simple minded.
- respectmy_prettyyy – Don’t listen to these women, talking about “Sweet family” this & that, because they were the main ones looking u up because of your appearance, which basically made trending, when this first caught wind in the media. So they’re really pretending to like that you have a family. Especially since the media didn’t mention this when your story broke. Chile please. ??
- soumabal – YAAAASSS SO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU. I love you guys so much jeremy deserves the best not because of his looks, well of course he’s great looking and you’re one envied lucky woman to be his wife ?, but I really think he deserves the best just by the way he acts I think he’s a nice person I don’t care if he went to jail or stole something I’ll be always a fan of him. PEACE & LOVE from a muslim fan.