Sunday Oliseh ready for NFF court battle – Former Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has stated that he is prepared for a legal battle with the Nigerian Football Federation.
The NFF is reportedly looking to sue Oliseh for quitting his job without prior notice after he surprisingly announced his retirement on social media last week.
“They said I was paid for three months (December 2015, January 2016 and February 2016) and half-year rent for July-December 2015. But we will see who is telling lies,” 42-year old Oliseh said.
“Since they are prepared to expose themselves, I will help them further. My lawyers are studying the reports, and when we meet, we shall know who breached our contractual agreements.”
Oliseh added that a major upheaval of the NFF was necessary if there were to be improvements in Nigerian football.
“My time there was a big lesson and unless a wholistic change is made in the administrative level, it will be difficult.”