The West African Examination Council, (WAEC) on Thursday, December 17, released the November/December 2015 General Certificate Examination results.
Here are steps to follow below to check your result:
First and foremost, enable that you buy the WASSC/WAEC result checker scratch card for the country that you took the example. For example, if you took the WASSC/WAEC exam in Nigeria, Ghana result checker scratch card will not work for you.
1. Visit http://www.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
3. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
5. Select the Type of Examination
6. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
7. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
8. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up