Former National Security Adviser (NSA) Colonel Sambo Dasuki was on Monday, December 14, arraigned for alleged diversion of public funds estimated at N32 billion, The Nation reports.
Dasuki, Salisu, Baba-Kusa and the two companies — Acacia Holdings Limited and Reliance Referral Hospital Limited— were arraigned before Justice Baba Yusuf of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Maitama, Abuja on a 19-count charge.
They were charged with conspiracy and criminal breach of trust under the Penal Code Act and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (Establsihment) Act.
Meanwhile, the former Minister of State for Finance Bashir Yuguda, former Sokoto State Governor Attahiru Bafarawa and four others listed in a separate charge of 22 counts are scheduled to be arraigned today before Justice Peter Affen of the High Court of the FCT, Maitama, Abuja.
Their planned arraignment yesterday was stalled by the absence of some lawyers to some of the accused persons.
ALL THE CHARGES
• That you Dasuki, Salisu and Dudafa (now at large) gave N10b to PDP presidential primary election delegates
• That you Dasuki, Salisu paid N2.1b into the account of DAAR Investment and Holding Company Limited to fund media activities for the 2015 presidential election campaign for the PDP
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N90million into the account of Brains and Hammers Limited to buy 7-bedroom duplex house at No.11 Mansur Bamalli Drive(D1064), Apo 1 Abuja in the name of Dasuki’s son
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N170million into the account of Urban Abode Nigerian Limited to buy 4-bedroom duplex house at Plot 2562/2643 Platinum Villa (PV) Asokoro Abuja in the name of AVM M.N. Umaru
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N1.45billion to Acacia Holdings Limited controlled by Aminu Baba-Kusa for organising prayers.
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N750m to Reliance Referral Hospital Limited in favour of Baba-Kusa for prayers.
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N380m to Belsha Nigeria Limited controlled by Bello Matanwalle for sharing to support some members of the House of Representatives for their re-election campaign
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N670m to General Hydrocarbons Limited controlled by Nduka Obaigbena for “energy consulting”
• That you Dasuki and Salisu paid N260m to Tony Anenih