MUSIC REVIEW: Is It Because You Love Lil Kesh, he teamed up with Patoranking for this hit?

share on:
MUSIC REVIEW: Lil Kesh – Is It Because I Love You Ft. Patoranking

It’s no doubt that when you’ve earned the love of 80% the remaining 20% will just mellow!

Dear music listener, it’s a crime to say you can’t move to any song by YBNL’s soldier – Lil Kesh; I mean this dude will keep flogging your ear drums with danceable feel good music. From Shoki to Gbese to Efejoku now he’s asking “Is It Because I Love You?”.

Lil Kesh once again proves himself as a hit-maker with this new single dubbed ‘Is It Because I Love You?’ featuring Patoranking.

With a collaborative production from two hot beat-makers in the industry i.e; Young John and Pheelz, Lil Kesh like always, showed no sign of disappointment as he brought in his A-Game without really adding his ‘RAW SIDE’. Apparently he noticed some endorsement he deserves are been given to other acts due to the fact that his previously released hit singles were labeled as ‘too raw’.

On the other hand, featuring Patoranking wasn’t a good idea rather it was a fantastic idea since the dancehall act easily goes crazy on good beats who else could have delivered better than he did?.

Verse Pick: After dating for two years she said I am the coolest, she say she love mi tori torun, she love mi to the fullest… she loves it when I kiss her, she loves it when I hug her, she loves it when we hmmm… I’m sure that you understand.

Lil Kesh is definitely not going to stop until he the whole music industry take their hats off for him…

Rating: 6.5/10

DOWNLOAD: Lil Kesh Ft. Patoranking – Is It Because I Love You (prod. Young John x Pheelz)

–  Aworoghene Michael (@Oghene_Michael)

Oghene Michael

Oghene Michael

“I grew up in the age of 50 and Game ...“


  1. In that case I am a criminal. The song is like the same thing with Gbese and the lyrics are not even good enough to be called basic. I will jam to it in a club, but nah. This is not art abeg

  2. Michael, did you really listen to the song? Here’s a tip, listen attentively for the first minute, then start all over again. Also, did you really write all that about the song? Verse Pick: Nil

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.