Sofia Vergara has been named the highest earning woman on television for the fourth consecutive year.
READ: Between Sofia Vergara, Her Ex And Two Embryos
According to Forbes magazine, the 43- year-old Modern Family star raked in $28.5 million pretax from June 1, 2014 to June 1, 2015.
Although it was a tie between her and ‘The Big Bang Theory’ actress, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, Sofia Vergara is enjoying her fourth consecutive year as highest paid actress.
READ: Sofia Vergara: “Big Breasts Are No Fun”
Sofia Vergara and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting’s super-sized deals with Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory, respectively, are largely responsible for their big paydays.
Full list below
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family, $28.5 million
2. Kayley Cuoco- Sweeting, The Big Bang Theory, $28.5 million
3. Julie Bowen, Modern Family, $12 million
4. Ellen Pompeo, Greys Anatomy, $11.5 million
5. Mariska Hargitay, Law and order: SVU, $11 million
6. Julianna Marguiles, The Good Wife, $10.5 million
7. Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation, $10.5 million
8. Mindy Kaling, The Mindy Project, $9 million
9. Kerry Washington, Scandal, $7 million
10. Patricia Heaton, The Middle, $7 million
11. Tina Fey, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, $6.5 million
12. Emily Deschanel, Bones, $6.5 million
13. Pauley Perette, NCIS, $6 million
14. Robin Wright, House of Cards, $5.5 million
15. Zooey Deschanel, New Girl $5 million