It would be recalled, President Muhammadu Buhari had submitted a list of ministerial nominees to the Department of State Service, DSS for security screening.
Daily Post has, however claimed that 40 and not 36 names were submitted for screening.
Here are some of the names below:
• Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary.
• Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor and an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain from Ogun State.
• Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor and APC Deputy National Chairman (South West).
• Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State.
• Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources.
• Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice.
• Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State.
• Babatunde Raji Fashola, the immediate past governor of Lagos State.
• Yinka Folashade Oredola.
• Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State.
• Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the immediate past governor of Rivers State
• Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
• Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso, immediate past governor of Kano State.
• Bisola Adegbenro.
• Isaiah Danjuma, son of General Theophilus Danjuma from Taraba State.
• Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation.
• Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank.
• Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minster of Justice.