As Nigerians bask in the ambiance of the alleged Aso Rock Church and Villa Mosque relocation hullabaloo by President Muhammadu Buhari, Vanguard publication has brought up 6 thoughtful questions President Buhari must answer before he relocates the Aso Rock Church or Mosque.
Photo credit: Vanguardng
Here are the 6 questions below:
1. What is the distance of the chapel to the President’s bedroom?
2. Is the President’s bedroom not sound-proof and bullet proof?
3. Are external speakers used by the Chapel and Mosque?
4. Is worship held in the Chapel and Mosque daily?
5. For the Mosque, which was built by former Military President, Ibrahim Babaginda, why wasn’t it moved by five successive administrations of former Head of States, Sanni Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar; former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, Goodluck Jonathan.
6. For the Chapel, which was built by former President Olusegun Obasanjo, why wasn’t it moved by his successor, Late Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who himself was of another faith.