President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of 6 members of his cabinet.
This disclosure was made known on Thursday, August 27, in a statement released by the special adviser to the president on media and publicity, Femi Adesina.
– Engr. Babachir David Lawal has been appointed as Secretary to the Government of the Federation
– Alhaji Abba Kyari as Chief of Staff to the President
– Senator Ita S.J. Enang as SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate)
– Hon. Suleiman A. Kawu as SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
– Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (rtd.) as Comptroller-General Nigerian Customs Service (NCS)
– Mr. Kure Martin Abeshi as Comptroller-General, Nigerian Immigration Service.
The appointments are with effect from today, August 27, 2015, the statement read.