The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB), has on Thursday, announced the official release of the May/June 2015 National Business Certificate (NBC) and National Technical Certificate (NTC) examinations that were conducted between May and June, 2015.
It was announced during a news conference at the national headquarters of the examination body in Benin, Edo State, by the Registrar and Chief Executive of NABTEB, Dr Olatunde Aworanti.
He stated that 76,821 candidates enrolled for the examinations nationwide in five trades, namely engineering, construction, miscellaneous business and general education.
According to him, out of the 75,468 candidates that sat for the examinations, 15,848, representing 21 per cent, sat for engineering trades; 6,849 representing 9.08 per cent, sat for construction trades; 1,710 representing 2.27 per cent, for miscellaneous trades and 16,818 representing 22.18 for business trades.
Meanwhile, here is how to check the NABTEB Result On Phone and Online below:
In order to ensure a seamless checking of the result on phone, the following guideline must be followed:
• Send SMS in the format below:
• NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
• For example:To check for May/June results,
• To check for Nov/Dec results,
• Note:Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
• How To Check NABTEB Result online, http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
• Visit the official NABTEB result Checker portal http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org and then follow the guideline given below
– Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
– Select the Type of Examination
– Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
– Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
– Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
– Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.