With over 35 days gone since the inauguration of Muhammadu Buhari as the President of Nigeria, they have been nine political appointments thus far.
Although the President hasn’t yet officially announce his ministerial list, he has however made some key appointments.
Of the nine appointments, eight are from the North, while one is from the South.
Here are the names of the 9 political appointees below:
– Director-General of the State Services, Lawal Daura, Katsina State
– Acting Chairman, the Independent National Electoral Commission, Mrs. Amina Bala Zakari, Jigawa State
– Director, the Department of Petroleum Resources, Mr. Mordecai Danteni Baba Ladan (North)
– Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris, Kano State
– Chief Security Officer, Abdulrahman Mani; (North)
– State Chief of Protocol, Mallam Lawal Abdullahi Kazaure; (North)
– Aide De Camp, Lt.-Col. Muhammed Lawal Abubakar, Kano State
– Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu; (North)
– Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, South-West