- Full name
- Education background
B.A in Film, Cultural & Media Studies, University of West England, Bristol
- If you had a bucket list, what three things will be on them?
I do have one. It has a list of all the countries I would like to visit, travel to one European City on my own (I took myself to Paris after graduation). Learn how to use a map! And to’ retire in comfort with my family.
- What did you find most interesting on the show?
How much make-up is involved! Camera really does some wonderful tricks!
- Name that one guest who had you star struck on the show
All my guests were stars (cos they were the absolute best!)
- If you had multiple career choices, what would they be?
A professional athlete- a runner! I tell myself that every time I’m on a Treadmill.
- Do you have a phobia? What is it?
Major one! Cats, dogs and anything with fur that can touch my ankles, if you ever want to see how fast a chubster like me can run? Just bring a cat!
- Name one shocking thing you found out about yourself on this show?
I wouldn’t say shocking BUT I really came to realise how much I like being who I am. I may ‘just’ have shared too much on one show.
- Any embarrassing moment?
You will never know! It’s too embarrassing.
- Any social media pet peeve?
1) Ghost followers- people who know (and pretend they don’t know) anything going on BUT they stalk people’s pages! They have zero posts or post once every 2weeks.
2) Insta-Sensitive Folks- those who use it as a platform to air out personal issues and generally get caught up in it.