The death toll from yesterday’s multiple explosions in Gombe continues to rise.
About 30 people had died at the two motor parks where the 3 explosions occurred.
The Chief Medical Director of the Specialist Hospital in Gombe, Reuben Ardo, added that of the 86 people who had been hospitalized, 15 had also died.
Of the 71 injured people, 56 were discharged and 15 admitted in the hospital, he said.
66 people were taken to the Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, 21 of whom died.
Two explosions occurred at Dadin/Kowa Wednesday night, followed by third blast at Dukku motor parks, all in Gombe town.
Fwaje Atajiri, the Police Public Relation Officer, said that the Dadin/Kowa park blast occurred around 7:50 p.m, with the Dukku motor park blast occurring nearly two hours after.