State Governors have been, hitherto, used to getting invitations to notable occasions, however, in recent times some of them have been summoned to events they never bargained for.
Some former state executives may be heading to the days of reckoning when they have to pay for their irredeemable misdeeds if the anti-graft agency remains focused on achieving a conclusive prosecution.
With the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) trailing some past governors and grilling them for hours, many of them will never want their paths to cross with that of the commission.
According to LeadershipNg, here are the names of the 6 former governors who are currently being monitored by the EFCC below:
– Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State
– Sule Lamido of Jigawa State
– Timipre Sylva of Bayelsa State
– Martin Elechi of Ebonyi State
– Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State
– Ibrahim Shema of Katsina State