The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has on Friday dissolved the board of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
This disclosure was contained in a letter signed by the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, Danladi Kifasi.
The dissolved board had 9 members; 4 are NNPC management Staff while the other 5 were randomly picked by the government.
The 9 members of the dissolved board are:
– Dr. Joseph T. Dawha – Group Managing Director
– Mr. Bernard O.N. Otti – Group Executive Director, Finance & Accounts
– Dr. Dan Efebo Group Executive Director, Corporate Services
– Ikechukwu Oguine – Coordinator, Legal Services/ Secretary to the Corporation
– Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar – Member
– Mr. Danladi Wadzani – Member
– Prof. Olusegun Okunnu – Member
– Mr. Danladi Kifasi – Member
– Mr. Steven Oronsaye – Member