Teen Dies After Taking A Shocking Selfie

share on:

Beautiful Romanian 18 year old, Anna Ursu, had a really bad idea of a selfie. Really bad.

Anna

The teenager and her her friend wanted an interesting selfie so they decided atop a train will be really cool. While trying to get the perfect pose, she raised her leg which touched the electrical field of a live wire.

This sent 27,000 volts through her body and causing her to burst into flames while her friend was sent flying through the air. A witness who claimed to have warned them of the dangers of what they were about to do, attempted to save Anna and extinguish her flaming clothes, but she died in hospital with more than 50 percent burns. Her friend is in the hospital recovering.

 

King

King

King is a writer and guitarist. He is an opinionated, multi talented individual with love for music and everything it concerns

Leave a Reply