Mr Injury: More Injury Worries For Liverpool As Daniel Sturridge Is Ruled Out Till September

share on:

Liverpool Manger Brendan Rodgers has confirmed that striker Daniel Sturridge will miss the start of next season after hip surgery.

Sturridge underwent a “successful” operation in the USA earlier this week

In his pre-match press-conference ahead of Liverpool’s clash with Chelsea on Sunday, Rodgers said:

“We anticipate Daniel will be back training around September time and we are hopeful the issues he’s had have been resolved.”

Sturridge himself told his fans on social media on Tuesday: ”

I just want to let the world know I’ve had a successful operation on my hip. Onwards and upwards from here. Thanks for the support.”

TheTega

TheTega

“Tega is a writer/OAP, Lover of all things Tech, Sports and TV Series”

Leave a Reply