ADDICTION: Teen Dies From Excessive Consumption Of Chewing Gum

share on:

A 19-year-old girl had died due to excessive consumption and swallowing of chewing gum, Mirror UK reports.

Samantha Jenkins who hails from South Wales died in a hospital days after having a violent seizure owing to the eruption of the gum in her stomach.

It was gathered that doctors found large lumps of chewing gum in her stomach which prevented her body from absorbing the vital minerals it needs.

Before she died, Jenkins was said to have been eating at least 14 sticks of mint flavoured chewing gum daily.

PAY-Samantha-Jenkins-2
Jenkins was said to have been eating at least 14 sticks of mint flavoured chewing gum daily.
Banky

Banky

Digital nerd

Leave a Reply