NYSC: How To Check Senate Approved List for All Institutions (Must Read)

share on:
NYSC Increases Corps Members’ Transport Allowance

The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to announce to all prospective corps members that they can now check the senate approved mobilization list for their institutions online.

EdificationInfo publication has it that prospective 2015 Batch ‘A’ Corps members are to check the list on the NYSC portal.

Here Are The Steps To Follow To Check The NYSC Senate Approved List:

1. Visit the Nysc registration portal via the website below;

2. Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from)

3. Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided

4. Select your date of birth

5. Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.

Best of lucks!



I am but your herald boy in the art of the pen.. An eccentric Environmental Biologist smouldered in the glorious epiphany of online journalism. If you ever find my article unduly insipid, sue me and i’ll refund you...


  1. Am from niger delta university my name isn’t showing in the senate list have been trying for long, I complained at my school they said the list has been submitted long ago. Some persons have seen theirs but can’t see mine how do I go about my online registration plss

  2. Dnt continue with d reg untill u see ur name, mean while continue checking it cos i believe they are still oploading names

  3. cant find my name on any list ,was asked to verify at my sch which i did but was told the list was summited. can i go on with the online reg irrespective of the fact that cant view the senate list? am so confused, pls give quick answers cos cant imagine another year at home.i will continue to check for updates.

  4. Good day sir/ma,
    same here too,I also applied last year but there was mistake with my data. Please what is the way forward.thanks

  5. I did not see my name on d senate list too,i have complain to my school and dey said dey submitted our name,so how can i register.

  6. Please admin help me,i was exempted from NYSC Batch C 2014 because of my wrong Jamb Age(1979) instead of (1988) i could not use the WAEC verification pin why because i Have NECO result which do not have Data base DOB,and now my school have been able to help me through Regularization letter to Jamb office,i now have the correct Jamb age,my question now is will i be able to register again for NYSC batch B 2015 now that i have the correct age on my Jamb result.

    My Phone no;08100527864
    BB pin; 2BA64C58

  7. pls help me,am from osun state polytechnic iree my name is not showing on the senate list and i have collected my result.what can i do?

  8. I made a mistake on my form, my marriage is 10 months old now but while filling the form in place of marital status I put single instead of married. Also in place of next of kin, I put in my husband’s name, relationship and I said husband. Can this mistake be corrected and how can it be corrected? Please I need help because my husband is very angery at me because this mistake. Am a student of Rivers state polytechnic, Bori.

  9. Am Micheal by name, I register 4 NYSC batch a&I dot go 4 camp,I dot know if I need 2 pay again 4 online registration or not,pls let me no(07060611225)

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.