Shocking: PHCN Staff Electrocuted in Asaba

share on:

A staff of PHCN was electrocuted yesterday evening in Asaba, Delta State. The incident happened around 7 pm when he went up an electric pole without rubber gloves to reconnect a customer to electricity.Unfortunately he got shocked and died.

Electrocuted Electrocuted1



King is a writer and guitarist. He is an opinionated, multi talented individual with love for music and everything it concerns

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.