The Lagos State University has implemented a new dress code in the school.
The school’s management banned various forms of un-schoolworthy dressings, including tattoos, piercings, and burqas.
See the full list below.
1) Transparent dresses, Mini and Skimpy Skirts/Dresses, Body Hugs, Spaghetti Wears, Mono Straps, Wicked Straps, Boob Tubes, Lacey Camisoles, Backless Tops, Cleavage Exposing Outfits, Low Neckline Shirts and Blouses and other wears revealing sensitive parts of the body.
2) Tattered, Dirty Jeans with holes and obscene or subliminal massages
3) Baggy, Saggy, Yansh, Ass level and over length trousers.
4) Tight fittings e.g Leggings, Hipster, Patra, and Lacra that reveals body shape and contours of the body.
5) T-Shirts and Tops with obscene, obnoxious or seductive inscription.
6) Chest, Bust, Belly, Backside, Arm, Thigh and Leg revealing outfits (Male & Female).
7) Wearing of loose tie, folding, holding and pocketing of tie
Shirts without buttons, improperly buttoned, rolling of sleeves or flying of collar.
9) Face caps or complete covering of Face.
10) Piercing of body and tattooing.
11) Wearing of ear rings by male students.
12) Wearing of nose ring, very male students.
13) Wearing of bogus distractive knocking shoes like stiletto to lectures and the library.
14) Plaiting, wearing, bonding of hair by male students.
15) Farmer’s shorts, Knickers, Tight Shorts and Slacks are allowed only for sports
16) Slippers, bare foot and bare body are prohibited.
17) Lousy, unnatural/artificial hair attachment beyond shoulder lenghth.
18) General unkempt appearance