Ready to go Red? Then keep reading.
Red is one of the hottest colors of the season and many celebrities like Rihanna, Christina Milan, Tracy Nwapa and more have rocked the hell out of this color already. The most amazing thing is that you can choose to go Redhead even at the comfort of your home.
Here are a few tips to help you get that red look!
- If you have never colored your hair before, then your hair seems right as that’s an added plus.
- The color you chose should be 2-3 shades away from your natural color of your hair, this way it complements your skin color.
- In other to avoid looking too red, get a cream based color that doesn’t run or drip.
- When going red, use a dye that lasts a lot longer.
- Lastly, do not wash off right after you get it colored. Wait for at least 24 hours and don’t wash with Hot water when you finally do.
There are a few items you need to have in your home before attempting to dye your hair at home. They are;
- Hair color dye
- CreamColor-protectant shampoo and conditioner
Now feel free to go RED with envy!
Images: glee.mikia.com, wattpad.com