The safety of the life of a Corps member is of paramount concern to the Nigeria Nation. This is because the ultimate success of the Corps member as a catalyst for unity and social development is inexorably linked to his being alive.
So, as we move into an election period it’s important Corps members understand that their contributions in participation in the February 2015 Elections is of great help to the Nation at this period.
What you need to do as a Corp member during the elections:
* Make up your mind to adapt, submit to and obey all the Election rules and regulations spelt out by INEC
* Determine to persevere, be painstaking and diligent
* Be ready to move to remote areas and stay for a day for elections exercise
* Endeavour, as a matter of compulsion, to carefully read and study all printed matters issued.
* In group where possible or individually, the Corp members should acclimatise with the traditional ruler, local government chairman, district police officer, SSS, Civil defence corps unit etc.
These are the key players in the security of the community during elections.