#BagaMassacre: Major-General Olukolade Claims Death Toll Is 150 And Not 2000

share on:

Major General Chris Olukolade, has claimed that the death toll of the Boko Haram attack on Baga is not 2000 as is reported in the media.

Olukolade, who is the Director of Defense Information, said at a news briefing on Monday that the death toll was just 150.

”Some claimed that over a thousand people were killed while others wrote with certainty that 2000 people lost their lives in that singular attack,” Olukolade said.

”Without any doubt, terrible atrocities have been committed against innocent Nigerians in Baga by the rampaging terrorists who attacked and have been operating in the town since January 3, 2015.”

”From all available evidences, the number of people who lost their lives during that attack has so far not exceeded about 150 in the interim.”

”This figure includes many of the terrorists who were bearing arms and got killed in the course of their attack and battle with troops.”

Wana

Wana

Quo non Ascendam. Writer. E-mail: wana@360nobs.com

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I am encountering issues with your RSS.
    I don’t understand why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anybody else having similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly
    respond? Thanks!!

Leave a Reply