According to information available on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website, the registration for 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) will close on Friday, January 30, 2015.
If you have not yet bought and filled your form, it means you have only 10 days to do so.
For those who have bought the form, here is a checklist of tips to help you register without making the mistakes most candidates make.
These 15 instructions, compiled from the JAMB website, will guide you to fill the registration form and it is important that you understand them:
1. You need your PIN and serial Number during Sign In. The Sign In module enables you to validate your PIN and allows you to supply your basic personal details including biometrics and Passport Photograph.
2. On first use, your personal details including your biometrics fingerprints and recent Passport photograph shall be captured after which you shall be redirected to the Registration page.
3. Ensure that you have an electronic copy of your Most Recent Passport Photograph (not older than 3 months) before you start your registration.
4. Your Biometrics, Passport Photograph and other Registration details can be captured online or offline. These details shall be verified on first visit (Sign-In) and shall not be required subsequently.
5. After the first time in, subsequent Sign In shall redirect you to the Registration page, if you have not registered, otherwise, to the Home page.
6. On successful Sign-In, you shall be redirected to the registration page, if you have not registered. If your complete registration details including your Examination Town were captured offline, these shall be loaded for re-verification.
7. Note that the only Test option available is CBT (Computer Based Test) which can be selected during offline registration and also available online. If you have otherwise submitted your form, you shall be redirected to the home page so that you can have access to other facilities on your profile.
8. The red asterisk (*) appearing besides some text boxes on the Registration forms is an indication that the option is compulsory and must be filled with valid data.
9. After filling the form, on the confirmation Page, you will see Discard and Submit buttons. Clicking the Discard button means you still have intention to re-visit your form and may make further changes.
10. Your form gets to JAMB ONLY when you click on Submit button. On submission, you shall be redirected to Registration Slip page for printing.
11. You cannot change your Exam Town after you have submitted your form.
12. Multiple Registration is not allowed and may be punished.
13. If you did not submit your form before the close of registration, your entry is forfeited.
14. Please keep your Card and Receipt properly. If you misplace your card, your details can be accessed by someone else if found.
15. Always Logout before quitting the system!
Wishing you all ‘Best of Luck’……