In 2012, ‘Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man’ was released and was seen in cinemas across the globe. It was on everyone’s lips and people could not wait to see the movie, especially the ladies because it was packed with helpful relationship tips dubbed from a bestseller with the same title written by Steve Harvey and well, characters that made the long minutes spent in front of the screen worth it. It starred actors like Terrence J., Michael Early, Megan Good, Taraji. P. Henson, Gabrielle Union, Romany Malco, Jerry Ferrerra, Regina Hall, Gary Owen, Jennifer Lewis and of course the funny Kevin Hart. We all loved it, I loved it.
Well, the sequel to movie is out and is just as hot. “Think Like A Man Too” was officialy released in June 20, this year and is packed with the same witty, sexy, beautiful and funny characters. The movie was shot in Vegas; the No. 1 sin city. The movie had few changes like Jerry Ferrerra and Gabrielle Union were married and we finally got to meet Gary Owen’s wife, Wendy McLendon-Covey.
In the sequel of one of the best movies released in 2012, the couples gathered in Vegas to be part of Candace (Regina Hall) and Michael (Terrence J.) wedding. It was supposed to be a fun weekend for the couples but they were faced with challenges that could ruin their relationships especially for the soon-to-be who struggled to be accepted by her mother-in-law. They expected the fun, romance and spontaneity that comes with holidaying in. Vegas and were not ready for the ups and downs they encountered.
With the funny comedian; Kevin Hart in the picture, be ready to laugh your ass out. Think Like A Man Too is packed with romantic escapades and comedy just as the first movie but doubled. It is an interesting one from the stables of Hollywood.
I love this movie because just as the first one, it is packed with helpful relationship tips and lessons that will actually help you have a better love life. Some of the lessons are:
– No relationship can work without sacrifices. Sacrifices sustain the relationship when things are rocky and builds a stronger bond between couples.
– You have to work together with your spouse to make a marriage work. That’s why it’s called a “union”
– Insist on the right ways and not your own way. That’s how you win
– To have a better love life, you have to let go of the past holding you back
– Secrets never help a relationship, it ruins. You can only have a long lasting and great union if the foundation of your relationship is built on truth and not lies
– There are no sides in a relationship. You have to stop being selfish and constantly watch out for what’s best for both of you
There are more lessons from the movie to help improve yourself and your relationship and that’s why “Think Like A Man Too” is a must watch for everybody.