The usefulness of Coconut oil is often overlooked because it contains 97% of saturated fat. What most people do not know is that 50% of the 97% is made up of Lauric acid which is very beneficial to the human body.
Here are 7 life changing benefits of Coconut oil.
- Lauric acid helps check your cholesterol level, it also fights high blood pressure and balances circulation. Coconut oil is generally useful when solving circulatory problems
- When mixed with salt, it can be used to remove the dry skin on your feet.
- Coconut oil mixed with baking soda is a great teeth whitening agent for your teeth.
- The purest form of coconut oil can serve as an anti-ageing moisturizer
- A small amount can be rubbed into real leather to soften and condition (shiny leather only… test a small area first)
- Adding a teaspoon of coconut oil to a cup of warm tea/water can help soothe sore throats.
- It helps soothe discomfort caused by chicken pox, small box, rashes, mosquito bites, et al
- It helps prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
Credit: wikihow, organicfacts.com, wellnessmama.com, doctoroz.com
Keep refreshing 360nobs