Its the eve of Christmas, and every one is rounding off their Christmas shopping. Wrapping presents can be a little difficult, but as usual we are here to make things easier for you. Here are 7 easy steps to make it easy for you.
- Gather all instruments required for wrapping i.e wrapping paper, scissors,and tape.
- Place them all on a flat surface, preferably a table.
- Roll out your wrapping paper—but don’t cut it yet. Place the box upside down in the center of your desired wrapping paper. Ensure it is upside down, so the seams of the wrapping paper will end up at the bottom of the package
- Bring one side of the paper up the side and halfway across the top, affixing it to the box with a piece of tape.
- Do the same thing for the opposite side, but this time ensure it overlaps the first side and affix with tape.
- Do the same thing for all othher sides
- Fold the remaining paper neatly, and seal with tape.
- Add a ribbon or any preferred decorative bow
Here is a detailed video to help
Credit: wikihow, style.com, realsimple.com, dailymail.com, telegraph.co.uk
Keep refreshing 360nobs Style